1.7.11

picnic days

A couple of months ago I did a shoot for Sasha King's final degree project. The concept of the shoot was a teen summer lookbook. Sasha did all the styling and moodboarding, which all worked perfectly in every aspect of the shoot. We shot 3 different mini photo stories throughout the day. We shot one look on an old fashioned carousel, another in some blossom trees and the final in some yellow oilseed fields as you can see below. We had an awesome team on hand with Laura Wilson on the hair and make-up and Millie, Francesca and Aysmy modelling. Not to forget Kirstie and Sasha's Mum and Dad for chauffeuring/helping out all day. I was really pleased with the final images, so I thought I would share one of the photo stories with you now that I have my blog up and running again :] There will be images from the other looks to come at some point.

Happy July Everyone!
Listen: Allo Darlin' - Dreaming
















2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this series. The location, the models, the carefree atmosphere is all utterly delicious. =D

    ReplyDelete